THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
iTICKET operates the website www.iticket.com.au. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our site and booking line:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we offer. Examples of these services include purchasing tickets or receiving email newsletters. Providing this information is optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
585 Little Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH:
Your personal information is shared with the Promoter/Producer of the event you are booking tickets to or entering competitions for and/or the Event Venue. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised. They have agreed to only contact you with information and offers if you have given express consent to do so. The information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised. The aggregated data (not the personally identifiable information) may be shared with other third parties such as advertisers or business partners. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
WHAT ELSE WE DO WITH THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting iTICKET. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site or booking line.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
OUR ADVERTISERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You will always have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our services. If you wish to opt in or out of services from a Promoter/Producer or Venue, you will need to contact them directly.
CAN WE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
In order to reflect the fact that our business is growing constantly, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
To do so, you can update your details at any time in the 'Your Details' section of www.iticket.com.au or contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 1800 404 800.